- This event has passed.
Davis Life Concepts for Autism® Online Coaching 6-Month Workshop
May 30, 2018 - December 12, 2018
A 6-Month Workshop for parents, educators and therapists.
This workshop will take you on a journey to understanding the 30 Life Concepts created by Ron Davis and outlined in the book, ‘Autism and The Seeds of Change.’
It will meet 3 Wednesdays a month, for a 6 month period.
Cost: $397 down payment, and $497 a month through the course of the workshop (+$200 total for an additional family member to attend)
During this Workshop you will –
- Discover “The Ron Davis story”: how a man diagnosed as a Kanner’s baby in the early 1940’s has navigated through life, creating this exceptional program along the way.
- Look at Individuation, Identity Development and Social Integration and how each of these steps are necessary to participate more fully in life.
- Experience the Davis tools of Orientation, Release and Dial for yourself, and learn how to facilitate these techniques with your loved one on the spectrum.
- Be introduced to ‘30 Life Concepts’ some of which you will create in Plastalina clay.
- Learn how to explore these concepts in the environment while experiencing the importance and value of integrating them into daily life.
- Be guided to design a plan which will enable these concepts to become an integral part of your life journey and those loved ones you are supporting, living or working with.
LICENSED DAVIS® FACILITATOR. Professional services described as Davis®, Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis Symbol Mastery®, Davis Orientation Counseling®, and Davis Math Mastery® may only be provided by persons who are employed by a licensed Davis Specialist, or who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Davis Autism Approach® is a trademark of Ronald D. Davis. Commercial use of this trademark to identify educational, instructional, or therapeutic services requires licensing by the trademark owner.